As we all know moving is stress full and expensive
We will look after your furniture but Please make sure all items needs to be pack properly , needs to be in box as due to nature of long distance travelling via road , back load service, double handling because of storage (for storage customer) covering with blankets will definitely not sufficient.
So you have finally decided to relocate to a new place. As much as the thought is exciting, it has a much more unexciting face which will slowly unveil as you proceed to initiate the entire process. Moving house is as stressful as it gets. All the sorting and logistics to do, not to mention moving an entire house of stuff to another one is a tedious job. Moving everything and everyone could be a recipe for disaster, if it is unplanned and disorganized. Here are some tips to make your move a less stressful one.
Before you make the move, make a plan of the entire process. Ask yourself crucial questions like how much money can you spend on the entire thing? Will you be able to transport any of your stuff in your own car or rental truck or will you give everything to the movers? Do you have any friends or family members that can help you out with the move? If you are planning to move some of the stuff by yourself, how much time can you spend on doing that? Sort these matters out so that you don’t face problems afterwards.
Make of plan of what goes where before you start packing. Once that is done, start with the most difficult room because things become quite relaxed once you tackle this first. Start packing items you can do without. If you are moving during the summer, you can easily pack all your winter clothes, sports equipment and all those heavy blankets. Keep an inventory of what is going to which box and do not forget to label the boxes. Use colour codes, if that makes things easier.
A very crucial aspect of moving which needs to be dealt with extreme care. If you’re moving a heavy piece of furniture (or box), keep your body pressed against it. This reduces the strain on your arms and makes it easier to balance. It also helps you maintain a firm grip, so you’re less likely to drop what you’re carrying. But do not sacrifice professional help for the sake of saving money. Remember that your personal well-being is of top priority and moving companies have the expertise to deal with situations like this. The cost of their moving services is a small price to pay for your comfort and safety.
Most of your fragile glassware and crockery are used in special occasions. So, it is a safe bet to pack them up in the very beginning to avoid rushing through the process hastily several days before your move. When packing glassware, it is really necessary to use high quality packaging materials. This includes bubble wraps, sturdy cardboard boxes, durable packing tape, blank newsprint and cell boxes for glassware. Every item should be carefully and thoroughly wrapped in high quality packing paper and bubble wrap for the best protection. Stuff the insides of glasses with crumpled packing paper to reinforce the delicate glass against outside pressure. After securely taping the top and bottom of each box, clearly label the contents "FRAGILE" and "This Side Up", so you or the movers will know what position to carry and set the box down.
1. There is to be nothing left inside fridges or cupboards etc. or any other furniture, penalty applied
2. All small items must be packed in new removalist boxes, as second hand boxes are unsuitable for long distance transport.
3. Boxes are to be lifting capacity Only. Needs to be a new standard removalist boxes.
4. Absolutely no liquid or fluid or gas bottles.
5. TV needs to be in box.
6. Please locate all your fragile boxes in one place as it is more convenience to pick up & organise to minimise breakages.
7. Wrap pictures & mirrors and fragile items in bubble wraps and box them.
8. Dissemble furniture including bed frames, dining tables, wardrobes.
9. Mattress and couches must be covered in protector and plastic cover for extra protection on your part.
10. Fridge and washing machine and all other furniture must be shrink wrap/bubble wrap due to long distance move
11. All mops & brooms should be bundled together.
12. Please label/mark all your items (including boxes) with your job booking name and destination and bubble wrap all fragile items shrink wrap include fridge ,washing machine and all valuable furniture.
13. any thing extra from list of items will be charge more so please stick with original list with weight limit of 80kg per item .
1. ordinary wear or tear
2. fluid leakage
3. insufficient and/or unsuitable packing or preparation
4. electrical or mechanical derangement; or
5. failure of plant and equipment.
6. water damage when loading in wet weather